We’ve been working with sales and marketing at Fresenius Medical Care since last spring. Their mission was to reduce costs and increase efficiency in their sales and marketing activities.
After almost a year, the project is going strong.
Value to business
The project has been a great success.
- Over 1,500 sales calls logged each month through the iPad
- Used by over 50 sales reps in the UK
- Reduced print and distribution costs for marketing materials
- Positive feedback from the sales reps
What we delivered
A sales enablement solution which allows sales reps to use iPads to replace printed marketing materials. It also removes the need to carry a laptop to sales meetings, and integrates with their CRM solution.
Some key features:
- Product managers can distribute PDFs, videos and other content to the sales team instantly over the air.
- Sales reps can log sales calls from within the app iPad rather than using the CRM directly on the laptop
- The CRM capabilities include capturing product pathway, call objectives and notes
- Sales reps can share materials with customers by email
- Marketing can analyse detailed call analytics to understand which materials are used
- Deployed in under 3 months on our SalesPocket platform