A simpler way to sell in healthcare
End-to-end iPad selling solution for Fresenius Medical Care
Work with management to define concept to modernise the sales team and increase efficiency. Deliver initial concept within 12 weeks. Evolve into solution over 2 years.
Pocketworks tested several concepts to find a solution that satisfied project stakeholders; sales reps, product managers and marketing. The solution was showcased at the Fresenius annual sales conference. The initial solution led to cost reductions and increased legal compliance. The sales app has been adopted by teams in over 12 countries. Comprised of an enterprise sales content management platform with accompanying iPad, iPhone and Laptop sales apps.
Fresenius Medical Care believed iPads could reduce their marketing costs and facilitate legal compliance.
Having over 50 sales reps, Fresenius needed a simple solution that was easy to learn and to use. It would give reps access to the latest sales materials on the iPad, reducing the need for heavy laptops and expensive brochures.
- The project includes interactive, decision led sales presentations
- The app facilitates over 16,000 sales meetings per year
- Fresenius have saved over £100,000 in brochure printing and distribution costs
- Sales reps now have a simple, usable iPad sales solution to replace stacks of heavy printed brochures
- Our app supports a £90M UK-wide sales operation offering kidney dialysis machines and pharmaceuticals to the NHS
- Sales meeting notes are logged directly to a CRM system as soon as the rep has an internet connection
- Sales managers can steer campaigns more effectively owing to improved visibility, achieved through analytics indicating which sales materials different reps are using
- Built on our PocketMedia platform, the app works without the need for an internet connection, and speeds up data capture by allowing sales reps to enter sales information directly into the app, which is synced with their enterprise CRM (Customer Relationship Management) software
- The project has been running for over 2 years, and Fresenius continue to invest in the solution with the goal of increasing its usefulness to the sales team and helping them be more efficient