Join Pocketworks as a Scrum Master
You’ll like this role if you’re looking to be a scrum master in a growing company that delivers exciting projects for a variety of clients.
There’s a great challenge here. We’ve been doing Scrum for a few years, and now want to take it to the next level by hiring a full-time Scrum Master. You’ll have the opportunity to transform the business and help us create a smoother, more transparent and enjoyable process.
Are we a good fit
- You understand Scrum and can talk about it fluently
- You understand the Scrum Master role in it’s traditional sense
- You understand Flaccid Scrum and how to avoid it
- You’ve experience coaching agile teams and defending their processes
- You can communicate confidently and clearly with senior executives and product owners
- You have experience working with software developers
- You have experience working with UX designers
- You’re technically minded and can setup dashboards and information radiators (nice to have)
What to expect at Pocketworks
- Never work on your birthday again
- Quite a lot of holidays
- Flexibility in your working hours, but please make the standup at 9:30am!
- Work from home when needed
- Family friendly. Many of us have kids. We know what it’s like.
- Relaxed environment
- Booming city centre location near bars, shops and restaurants
- Regular team lunches (often at Trinity Kitchen, Good Luck Club etc)
- Friday beers (and sometimes Wednesday beers haha)
If so, we’d love to hear from you if this sounds good. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include…
- Why you like the sound of this role
- What you want to achieve in your career in the next 1-3 years
- A CV